[Scummvm-devel] Problem compiling under Cygwin

Mitchell Mebane majm101 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 17:12:04 CET 2001

I have Win98 with the latest net version of Cygwin.
Whenever I try to compile the ScummVM source, I get
the following error at the end of compilation:

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.3-5/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld:
warning: cannot find entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup;
defaulting to 00401000

The resulting executable works fine, minus the console
output. While this may be good for an official
release, its not very nice for screwing around with
the source code. Can anybody help me? And what Windows
version/Cygwin version do the daily builds use?