[Scummvm-devel] Re: A few various things.

Jeroen Janssen japj at darius.demon.nl
Thu Nov 8 23:07:02 CET 2001

Ludvig Strigeus wrote:

>>Next, multiple sound support. Music would also been a bonus - you managed
>>to use the iMuse libraries from within ScummVM?
>>
> I will implement multiple sound support.
> I don't use the iMuse libraries from the real SCUMM, but rather my own implementation of the iMuse engine. Since it's patented by LucasArts, I havn't decided if/when/how to release it.

Would it possible for you to spec the iMuse API? (so other people would be able to implement this for themselves?)

>>I'm playing with a few of these things, but the code is a little hard to
>>understand in some places :)
>>
> Yeah, I'm constantly working to making it easier to read/understand.

Could I suggest you take a look at the resource type handling (some code contains rtXXX - ResTypes, some part 'hardcoded' 1-16).
Or if you prefer, I can do some work on this and send you the patch.

ps. is it possible/wantable to set the reply-to field to the mailinglist?
--
Jeroen Janssen