[Scummvm-devel] cygwin automatic builds on sourceforge failures?

Claudio Matsuoka claudio at helllabs.org
Sun Nov 11 07:48:08 CET 2001

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Jeroen Janssen wrote:

> I noticed the automatic cygwin builds on sourceforge
> ( http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/daily/i386-pc-cygwin/ buildlog-20011111)
> are failing. I tried building scummvm with cygwin but I get a bunch of
> errors regarding the usage of FORCEINLINE in scummsys.h. Does anyone know
> how to solve this?

Whoops. Autobuild fixed, thanks for reporting. The new binaries will be
rsync'd to sourceforge soon.

The cygwin cross-compilation didn't complain about FORCEINLINE, but I'm
getting lots of warnings from a multi-byte character in MKID calls:

make CC=i386-cygwin-gcc CFLAGS= LIBS=-lSDL
boxes.cpp: In method `void Scumm::createBoxMatrix()':
boxes.cpp:514: warning: multi-character character constant
boxes.cpp:514: warning: multi-character character constant
boxes.cpp:514: warning: multi-character character constant
boxes.cpp:514: warning: multi-character character constant
gfx.cpp: In method `void Scumm::initBGBuffers()':
gfx.cpp:312: warning: multi-character character constant