[Scummvm-devel] Problem with alignement with GCC

David Given dg at tao-group.com
Mon Nov 12 02:55:02 CET 2001

On Saturday 10 November 2001 10:37, you wrote:
[...]
> #pragma pack (1)

You know that #pragma pack is deprecated in gcc? You're supposed to use
__attribute__ ((packed(n))), used like this:

#define PACKED(n) __attribute__ ((packed(n)))

struct S {
	...blah...
} PACKED(1);

#pragma packed is probably going to silently disappear sometime in the future.

BTW, you mention getting sound working on the iPAQ --- I can't get sound to
work at all. When I enable USE_IMUSE it complains that it can't find sound.h,
which I assume is the missing iMUSE engine. Any news on the release status of
this yet?

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+ "In the beginning was the word.
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+