[Scummvm-devel] GBA port in the work

Christophe Thibault Christophe at spinner.com
Mon Nov 12 11:55:02 CET 2001

Hi,

I've been working on a Gameboy Advance port of ScummVM. For now, it just
initializes, loads and runs a few lines of script ok (for monkey2 and
atlantis) as i'm running into a memory problem: The GBA only has 256kb of
RAM and ScummVM is apparently to allocate much more (with monkey2 and
atlantis). As i don't have MI1 CD version, I can't test if that one will
allocate more but i was wondering if you'd know of any memory optimization
that can be done into ScummVM to make it use less than 256kb?

thanks :)
-christophe