[Scummvm-devel] GBA port in the work

Christophe Thibault Christophe at spinner.com
Mon Nov 12 12:47:03 CET 2001

Yep, the GBA has a separate area for video and RAM and i can use the ROM as
a location for all read-only data. The screen res is 260*140, so that means
that i'll have to implement either a stretch or a scrolling mechanism. The
screen depth can be either 8-bit paletted or standard 16-bit mode.

thanks!
-c