[Scummvm-devel] Resource problems

David Given dg at tao-group.com
Tue Nov 20 10:23:02 CET 2001

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 18:15, you wrote:
[...]
> we should probably start with a dictionary (what do we mean with 'resource'
> format/chunk format/etc)

Indeed.

...what's the difference between a resource and a chunk?

> are you familiar with the scummrev tool? (it also contains some scumm
> resource format specs)

I've seen it, but never used it. (It's Windows. I'm not.) And I would take a
look anyway, but MixNMojo is toast, so I can't. Anyway, it's all documented
in code in ScummVM.

(Ludvig, you don't have any written out specs of any kind, did you?)

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+