[Scummvm-devel] Resource problems

Chris Gahan chris at ill-logic.com
Wed Nov 21 22:33:01 CET 2001

I just mirrored the copy of scummrev that I somehow found a while back. It was really difficult to locate, but I did it.

         http://winfall.ca/mojo/scummrev-2012.zip

It works perfectly in Linux under Wine. That's how I've been using it, so you could always try that. I find Wine is great for stuff like that. :)