[Scummvm-devel] Linux music progress report (with Timidity)

David Given dg at tao-group.com
Mon Nov 26 03:49:03 CET 2001

On Saturday 24 November 2001 08:11, Chris Gahan wrote:
[...]
> I noticed it gets this message a lot:
> WARNING: loadFlObject(697,60):not implemented!
>
> Is that the MIDI?

I think this is something to do with floating objects. _Sam & Max_ use them a
lot for things like text and the inventory (which means that _Sam & Max_
doesn't work).

BTW, there's also major screen corruption during the _S&M_ initial cut scene
and title sequence. I don't know what's going on, but whatever it is it's not
working.

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+