[Scummvm-devel] Latest CVS

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Mon Nov 26 21:41:01 CET 2001

Well, the latest CVS is bringing some oddness out :)

The samnmax cd talkie version no longer starts, complaining of an illegal
glob. I'm looking into it - but someone may want to fix
Scumm::validateResource in resource.cpp - the error should print str as a
%s, not %d :)

That gets rid of the only warning I see compiling scummvm.

Secondly, has someone changed with the windows video system? Yesterday my
compile used SDL, and I could fullscreen with scummvm.exe -f tentacle.
Now it seems to be all GDI-based with no fullscreen... how do I switch
back to SDL?

 - Ender

Regards,	| Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
	Ender	|
  (James Brown) | 	 [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]