[Scummvm-devel] Fw: ScummVM documentation

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Wed Apr 10 01:31:10 CEST 2002

Sorry, there is little documentation about SCUMM or ScummVM currently
avaiable. Most of the code in ScummVM was obtained by ingenious reverse
engineering by Strigeus. However, please do not e-mail him with questions,
as he is no longer an active developer.

The best place is either the scummvm-devel mailing list on SourceForge, or
the forums linked from the homepage (http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/).

Failing that your best place to find specs is either asking on the ScummVM
IRC channel (#scummvm on irc.openprojects.net) or looking at
http://scumm.mixnmojo.com/

We always welcome new developers, feel free to join our IRC channel to
chat, or to fix a bug and submit a patch to the mailing list or
SourceForge patch tracker.

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]