[Scummvm-devel] Fw: ScummVM documentation

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Apr 10 04:42:13 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 12:26, Marcus Comstedt wrote:
> "J.Brown (Ender/Amigo)" <ender at enderboi.com> writes:
>
> > Doesn't Tao have something to do with the new Amiga too? I want one of
> > those babys. :)
>
> Tao makes the Intent virtual machine, which is the foundation for the
> AmigaDE environment, and on the long run also for AmigaOS 5.0.

Yup (and for a bunch of other things).

You can get the SDK from Amiga, or on the front of #4 of Digital
Magazine (http://www.digitalmagazine.co.uk). If you care at all, of
course.

Once the code freeze has finished I'll do an intent port of ScummVM; the
only difficulty I can see is that intent doesn't do paletted bitmaps, at
all.

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a
+- www.cowlark.com --+