[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: I Need Your Help With ScummVM.

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Wed Apr 10 09:02:37 CEST 2002

I'm not even up to answering this one ;)

1) Boxes are used for all three, in different versions of SPUTM.

2) I wish I knew, then I could fix the damn actor masks in
Loom, Indy3 and Zak256. Ludde, if you ever get a sudden urge to play with
ScummVM can you fix these for me? I've got no idea how the actor
masking/zbuffer stuff works :)

3) Um, not really. There's documentation being written on Scumm, but
nothing concrete yet.

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]