[Scummvm-devel] Re: Calling all Beta Testers and Port Maintainers.

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Tue Apr 16 12:30:54 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Secondly, Can all port maintainers please update their respective ports in
> CVS and reply to this message when done?

The MorphOS port is as good as ready. I'm working on reenabling
the MIDI stuff and have to put the CD audio code back in. The display
stuff is already checked in & working.

There's also some problems with the Simon games on big endian
systems. I have modified it locally to work fine now ... played for awhile
yesterday and noticed no other problems (game and voice offset pointers
need to be byteswapped after reading them in, the Wave header struct
must be bytealigned and its members also need to be byteswapped).

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand