[Scummvm-devel] AdLib

Michael Pearce chuzwuzza at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 18 18:57:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 10:57, J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) wrote:
> > Ok.  So the reason that I get music in DoTT is because it supports
> > AdLib, but S&M does not?
>
> Bingo. I'm not sure WHY they didn't include adlib versions in sam and
> max.. but.. well.. they didn't. S&M only comes with Midi music.

Are you absolutely sure? I remember back in the day when I had a
soundblaster 2, my brother set up sam and max to run thorugh adlib midi,
and I remember getting pissed off at him because our sound card could do
better than that. I'm almost positive samnmax had adlib. Maybe that was
the original original version only...

--
Michael Pearce
chuzwuzza at optushome.com.au