[Scummvm-devel] Release status update

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Apr 24 03:16:07 CEST 2002

"J.Brown (Ender/Amigo)" <ender at enderboi.com> writes:

> Not all of the ports are commited, but supposibly all the following are
> now working. If any port maintainer doesn't think their port is ready for
> prime-time 0.2.0, please reply to this and let me know.

I completed Loom CD on the Dreamcast a few days ago without any major
troubles.

The only bugs I encountered were

1) The Z-plane in the forest just outside the glass city was wrong.
   Bobbin looked as though he was walking behind glass, and would
   show through trees.

2) CD sound was interrupted whenever data was loaded from the CD.  Not
   so much a bug as a misfeature, but very annoying during long talkie
   clips.  Especially at the end where you have to listen to the
   drafts that Chaos weaves so that you can repeat them.  Completing
   the game became more difficult than it should have been because of
   this.  (Yes, I was playing on Expert of course. :)

  // Marcus