[Scummvm-devel] Re: 0.3.0 - TAGGED AND READY.

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Mon Dec 2 01:24:14 CET 2002

Here's a question - do you still get memory trashing if you completely
disable music?

Some concern has been expressed by Jamieson that recent iMUSE changes may
conflict with MorphOS's threading/mutex locking. We'll have to work
on it, but its a little hard considering the problem seems to be (mostly)
local to MorphOS. Hopefully we can make it for 0.3.1.

--
In other news:

 - waiting on PocketPC and Dreamcast.
 - do we have a volunteer to whip up some RPMs?
 - BBrox, can you talk to someone and see about a Familiar/Intimate
package?

 - Ender