[Scummvm-devel] Next bit of CMI work needed..

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Tue Dec 24 09:07:03 CET 2002

Currently nothing really intresting happens when the first room loads,
because we don't execute it's entry or exit scripts!

This is theoretically an easy change (in initRoomSubblocks/scummvm.cpp,
change the lookup from
	findResourceData(MKID('ENCD'), roomptr)
to something like
	findResourceData(MKID('EXCD'), getResourceAddress(rtRoomScripts, _roomResource));

However I'm not sure how the opcode interpreter works, in this regard. It
seems to expect an offset based upon the distance from RMHD (a few lines
down from the lookup it does a "ptr - roomptr") and I've been drinking too
much in the last few hours to work this out :)

 - Ender