[Scummvm-devel] SCUMM documentation update

Jake jakerr at cats.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 31 20:07:03 CET 2002

Oops, bah I feel dumb :) I've sent a couple messages "to this list" only to
discover that I never see them again. I am a fool and hit reply and sent
them to whoever originated the message, not the list itself. Sorry to both
of you who got random messages from me.

Mixnmojo just finished yet another horrendous server move, but it's back and
existing again almost, again. What a sorry goddamn site, huh? For like 5
months it's had a temporary page up but its literally 99% done and ready to
reopen. Sorry for the delay and all that.

Wish someone had told us about ScummVM earlier, I'm hopelessly addicted to
this list even though I can only follow about 10% of whats going on :)

Jake
jake at mixnmojo.com