[Scummvm-devel] Sam & Max unfinishable

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue Jul 2 07:53:31 CEST 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 17:18, J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) wrote:
> Well, I'm not aware of anyone else having this problem. And code-wise
> there is absolutely no difference in code SCUMM code between platforms.
>
> Can you whip me over a saved game I can verify?
[...]

Well, it turns out that it all works fine, I just hadn't found the right
place to click.

As the unrelated problem with my MIDI equipment eventually turned out to
be that the plug had fallen out the back of my computer, I think you may
realise that I wasn't having a particularly good day.

If you need me, I'll be over here...

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Why should we put ourselves out of our way to
+- www.cowlark.com --+