[Scummvm-devel] Amiga actor corruption

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Tue Jul 16 13:37:03 CEST 2002

Hello,

reg. the actor corruption bug in Amiga games that's been reported ...

is somebody taking care of this already?

I've just played around with the costume renderers a bit and I
made it work fine now for the three costume decoders without
scaling (proc6, proc5, proc4) for the Amiga versions of Monkey2
and Atlantis. If there's noone else working on it, I could check
this in tomorrow if you allow me ... and I could have a look at
the remaining procedures.

One note: I've currently implemented it separated from the
original "PC" costume procedures, not mixed in, so it wouldn't
break anything for VGA versions, just make the Amiga versions
look good ...

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand