[Scummvm-devel] Re: 16 bit graphics: Thoughts on how to implement it

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Wed Jul 24 12:44:12 CEST 2002

There are quite a few crossplatform widgetlibraries for SDL here:
http://www.libsdl.org/libraries.php
The most popular and complete one is ParaGUI: http://www.paragui.org

Here are some nice screenshots of in-game-dialogs using ParaGUI:
http://www.bms-austria.com/projects/paragui/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=5

// Wigren