REVISED: Re: [Scummvm-devel] CVS FROZEN: 0.2.0

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Mon May 13 08:41:02 CEST 2002

Okay, on second thoughts the announcement won't be made until after all
ports have been tested and e-mailed to me. If you think it will take more
than a day to fix problems in your port, drop me an e-mail so I can
decide whether to delay release, or release without that port.

I also forgot Dreamcast from that list of ports needing binaries below :)

Thanks all :)

 - Ender