[Scummvm-devel] [kain_kusanagi at yahoo.com: Thank You]

Yazoo yazoo at moomoocamp.net
Wed May 15 04:51:01 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Berryman <kain_kusanagi at yahoo.com> -----

To: yazoo at moomoocamp.dyndns.org
Subject: Thank You
From: Kevin Berryman <kain_kusanagi at yahoo.com>

I want to commend you on your work on the Dreamcast version
of ScummVM. My new PC doesn’t run my old Lucas Arts games
well at all, and my old PC doesn’t work at all anymore. The
great think about video game consoles is that they always
work the same, and with ScummVM I’ll always know that so
long as I have a Dreamcast I can’t play my old favorites.
I’ll be sending you a paypal donation at the end of the
month, but it won’t be much as I can‘t afford more. But I
can promise you that the day you release a fully compatible
Full Throttle version I’ll send you a more generous
donation.

Thank you so much, Kevin Berryman

P.S. Keep up the good work, and don’t forget about Full
Throttle.

----- End forwarded message -----