[Scummvm-devel] Indy 3 & MonkeyVGA -> Adlib

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Nov 18 10:29:06 CET 2002

 From my tests, it would seem that music in Indy3 and MonkeyVGA only
sounds right if the adlib driver is chosen. So in my private config
file, I use adlib as default midi driver for both of them, and
CoreAudio for everything else.

But I wonder, shouldn't we just force ADLIB as driver for both of
them? I bet a lot of people will otherwise complain about "weird
music" when they test these two games.

The intro music in Indy3 seems a bit fast anyway, and it ends halfway
through the intro (I seem to recall that it once lasted for exactly
the full intro? Or is this my memory playing tricks on me?).

Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>
phone: (+49) 6151-494890