[Scummvm-devel] 0.4.0 schedule?

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Apr 2 13:30:37 CEST 2003

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

> I think we are good for a 0.4.0 release soon... I'd like to propose
> either next weekend or the one after (depending on Endy's thoughts, of
> course). We seem to be pretty stable and on a new bug low ("only" 50
> open ones :-).
>

> If you consider any bugs critical for the release, esp. regressions,
> please reply to this email with a the ID of the bug report (and
> ideally  a link to it), we can then triage them. The only one I can
> think of  right now is this:  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/
> index.php?func=detail&aid=706178&group_id=37116&atid=418820
>

> I want to do some more work on the "Global Options" dialog in the
> launcher dialog, but nothing fancy.

Ok, I have something that's a little troublesome:  The Dreamcast port
doesn't compile right now.  The problem is, the option dialog suddenly
requires the presence of a "getcwd()" function (not a part of the ISO
C standard).  I haven't written one for the Dreamcast (my "cd()"
function doesn't remember the name of the directory, only the sector
number), and even if I did write one it wouldn't do the right thing
here since it would return the current directory on the CD-ROM, which
isn't useful as a default value for the save game path.

Actually, the "save game path" setting isn't really meaningful on the
DC anyway, since the memory cards don't have subdirectories.  Maybe I
should just put #ifndef __DC__ (how about GP32?) around the code that
creates the widget, and I'll get rid of both the compilation error and
the meaningless setting at once, with a minimum amount of effort.  :)
Ideas?

  // Marcus