[Scummvm-devel] Re: PalmOS port status?

Chris Apers chrilith at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 01:00:03 CEST 2003

HI,

I keep a CVS sync version from many weeks.
Now it seems it can be added to official CVS the main problem
i have now is the massive use of global data that i need to put in an
external DB and reallocate at start up.
I'll make an update today and send you the result.

ABout PS : yes in fact ;)))

Regards,
Chris