[Scummvm-devel] Oops

Markus Magnuson markus.magnuson at telia.com
Sat Aug 2 04:13:02 CEST 2003

Sorry, I posted that to the wrong list. Anyway:
--
Hey, I saw that you are constantly looking for LEC Demos. I found a
playable The Dig demo for mac on my Full Throttle CD, are any of you

But music and voices doesn't work, and item names doesn't show when you
point at stuff. The music in the intro and outro movies play, but it's
kind of choppy. And sometimes the characters disappear.

Well, then "playable" may not be the right word :)

Anyway, I'll upload it if you're interested.

cheers

--
Markus Magnuson
markus at samsonrourke.com