[Scummvm-devel] Bit of a break (fwd)

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Thu Aug 14 07:05:39 CEST 2003

Aparantly nobody saw this on -devel, so I assume Daniel's e-mail address
wasn't actually subscribed so his CC: bounced.

This is what I was replying to yesterday. Please don't everyone go bugging
Daniel for the code tho.. once I get it, look at it, clean up where
appropriate etc... it'll eventually go in public CVS. So have patience :)

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with
   http://www.enderboi.com/  |  extreme prejudice" - cjwatson at debian.org