[Scummvm-devel] Re: EScummVM / SDL on Symbian 7

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 17 14:03:07 CET 2003

Am Mittwoch, 17.12.03 um 21:52 Uhr schrieb Andreas Karlsson:

> I'll remove temporary files and then post it. (The source is in very
> rude state and I'm not really proud to release it :P)
>
> Actually I'm got a bit intereseted in working with this again. Any
> suggestions on what should be done?

I guess one of the first things to do would be try and port over
whatever changes you made to current CVS, and get them integrated
there. We'd definitely be interested in helping with that. Feel free to
email any questions or concerns to us, or join us on our IRC channel
(#scummvm on irc.freenode.net).