[Scummvm-devel] Re: EScummVM / SDL on Symbian 7

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 17 15:38:01 CET 2003

Just FYI, Andreas, you might want to always CC your mails to me to
scummvm-devel -> this way the other team members can see what you write
:-)

Am Mittwoch, 17.12.03 um 23:55 Uhr schrieb Andreas Karlsson:

>> I guess one of the first things to do would be try and port over
>> whatever changes you made to current CVS, and get them integrated
>> there. We'd definitely be interested in helping with that. Feel free
>> email any questions or concerns to us, or join us on our IRC channel
>> (#scummvm on irc.freenode.net).
>
> I would need help with getting the changes integrated. And after you've
> fixed that I would gladly help to fix bugs with the Symbian version.
> I've actually started another port too but it's not near finished. It's
> for Xbox and using an open source XDK (improved for ScummVM support,
> threads and etc...). But I'll put my efforts into the Symbian port for
> now.

Both efforts are most welcome. As to getting your changes integrated,
well, I certainly am willing to help, but since I don't have P800 dev
tools, I guess that mostly means that I will try my best to answer any
question or help overcoming troubles etc... sorry, can't really
test-compile anything.

> You can find the source at:
> http://www.dreo.org/p800/escummvm/index.html

Wonderful! I'll take a peek ASAP.

> If you need help building it please let me know.
Thanks. I won't be able to build it myself (at least I don't have a
P800, and I dunno if there are developer tools for it available on Mac
OS X), but I know others will try to. Some guys expressed interested in
making certain improvements, getting it to work on the P900 etc. But
since I only own a T610, I am really out in that regard :-)

> Hope this clears my name :P

Your name is all cleared, we love you again :-)