[Scummvm-devel] Could this be the explanation for the CMI wal kbox bugs?

torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Tue Feb 4 02:24:07 CET 2003

Max Horn [max at quendi.de] wrote:

> Before you investigate further, did you verify that they are *not*
> triggered in other games?

Unfortunately I ran out of time, so all I know is that the cases
weren't triggered by the first room of Monkey 1.

Then again, they weren't triggered by the first room of CMI either...

I'll try to look closer tonight. I just wanted to give others, more
familiar with the walkbox code, the chance to look for themselves in
the meantime.

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB