[Scummvm-devel] Could this be the explanation for the CMI wal kbox bugs?

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Tue Feb 4 02:53:04 CET 2003

Yep, this one is fine. Odd, I usually ever have a problem reading Outlook
messages - maybe it's something to do with the fact it's probably not an
english version?

*scratches his head*

... and you can only use outlook... for security.. err. Excuse me, I need
to roll around laughing for a few hours :)

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with
   http://www.enderboi.com/  |  extreme prejudice" - cjwatson at debian.org