[Scummvm-devel] docbook xml documentation

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Feb 11 04:06:02 CET 2003

At 22:38 Uhr +1100 11.02.2003, Jonathan Gray wrote:
>On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Max Horn wrote:
>
>>  At 3:38 Uhr -0600 11.02.2003, J.Brown (Ender) wrote:
>>  >The way I see it, the only safe way to do this is create a 'scummvm_bot'
>>  >account, add it as a developer, and have it run the cron's. Any other way
>>  >naturally risks the security of user accounts and other projects the
>>  >cron-running user might be a member of.
>>  >
>>  >Comments?
>>
>>  I don't see why we need to run this as a cron script at all. ScummVM
>>  is the only project I know which does this, all other projects I work
>>  on which keep their web page in CVS prefer manual CVS updates. This
>>  is only a little bit more work but on the other hand allows you to
>>  precisely control when the web page is updated.
>>

>actually yes.. that would probably make a lot more sense in the particular
>case at least.
>
>The problem I have now is finding out if sourceforge have xsl stylesheets
>on their shell servers (if they do I can't find them), and failing that
>how to refer to an external stylesheet on the web.

Uhm? You can (and should!) keep your own copy of the XSL files! The
thing you have to check is not their presence, but rather if they
have xsltproc installed. If not, that wouldn't be a biggy, though, in
Fink we are not compiling the XSL on the shell servers anyway, rather
we do that locally, and store the generated text/HTML files in our
CVS, too. An alternate approach would be to scp them to the server.