[Scummvm-devel] 0.5.0 checklist online

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Fri Jul 11 01:19:25 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	I've made a public announcement about ScummVM0.5.0 testing, and
the new checklist is online.

Of particular note this time around is the 'Supported Port' fields. I have
received many complaints over the last two major releases because of
various ports (in particular DreamCast and WinCE) not supporting various
games - either due to system limitations or outdated game detection code.

If you are a porter, please try and test as many of the listed games as
possible on your port. Even if this is just playing through one or two
scenes.

If your port does support the game, place the name of the port in the
column. If your port does NOT support it, place a minus before the name of
your port. Eg: "x86 Mac -Palm". I will be upgrading the compatability list
before 0.5.0, and adding to the readme, data regarding supported games on
each platform.

Thanks all!

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from