[Scummvm-devel] CVS frozen for 0.5.0!

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Jul 12 04:44:10 CEST 2003

Well OK <shrug>. I don't agree at all with what you say and how you
approach the release. I must say I wasn't very happy with your release
scheme for 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 as in my eyes it didn't work out to well -
but then clearly it did work somehow, enough to make the releases. I am
not involved with this release in any way, so I don't really have a
right to complain. You will do all the work, so you decide how to do
it. I'll just sit back and watch it from the distance.

Bye,