[Scummvm-devel] Re: Daily builds

claudio at conectiva.com claudio at conectiva.com
Mon Jul 14 11:28:01 CEST 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Max Horn wrote:

> any progress in getting the daily builds to work? Even just getting
> source snapshots and the ChangeLog working again would be very nice.
> Getting linux (and maybe others) daily builds again of course would be
> best :-)

Hi, I'm moving the build system to a new host -- I was expecting to
complete the process this weekend but my DSL link was unstable. It
seems to be ok now, I plan to finish the migration tonight or
tomorrow morning.

> Note: SF.net current has lots of problems with anon-CVS (expected to be
> resolved in August). It is However, since you are ScummVM developer,
> you could setup developer (SSH) CVS checkouts, no? I and the others
> will be glad to assist with any technical difficulties where possible!

I'll change it to a non-anon checkout.

Do you know where I can find a working Linux to BeOS cross-compiler?
The old toolchain from Be doesn't work anymore.

Best regards,
claudio