[Scummvm-devel] Release Critical Bugs

Jochen Hoenicke Hoenicke at Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
Fri Jul 18 01:40:09 CEST 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 20:01, J.Brown (Ender) wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> We have the following Release Critical bugs currently.
> [...]
> 750626: Zak (V2) freezes in a specific TPC cutscene

I can look into this. This is a doSentence problem and my last fix
wasn't complete. The problem is that the script that lets the alien
opens/closes the door the script is stopped because it is not
recursive.

> 770699: Zak (V2) displays wrong room when meeting Nepal Guru
I think this bug is cosmetic.

There is also

770704: ZAK: can't ESCape airplane sequence

which IMHO should be RC.  Otherwise the player has to either wait for
several minutes or use the fast forward hacks.  I posted a follow-up
so if anyone is familiar with script.cpp and the code that sets the
lastkey variable, it should be easy to fix for him.

  Jochen