[Scummvm-devel] Release plans for 0.4.0; branch

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Sat May 3 09:06:00 CEST 2003

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

> Hi folks,
>

> we decided to finally make the 0.4.0 release. The current plan is to
> get it out in roughly a week, on sunday (May 11th). To this end, I
> plan to branch CVS this monday afternoon (GMT). That gives you all 2
> day to make changes, get your ports updated, etc..
>

> In particular, it would be nice if the respective port maintainers
> could inform us about the status of their ports:
>
> * DreamCast

Works, apart from Indy3 and CoMI.  I don't have these games myself, so
I only have bug ticket 730925 to go by here.  In Indy3, I suspect the
problem is just not having the appropriate key mapped on the
controller.  For CoMI, I don't know.  It doesn't seem to be launcher
related since the ticket says the game is found.  Maybe it's a memory
alignment problem again, like it was with the Dig movies?

Since I don't have any means of investigating these, I don't consider
them showstoppers in any way, so the question "when can the port be
ready" would have to be "now".  :-)

Yay for 0.4.0!

  // Marcus