[Scummvm-devel] CVS tagged

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun May 11 11:59:01 CEST 2003

Hi folks,

the release has been tagged with tag name "release-0-4-0".

All binaries should be built from that release tag. Alternatively, you
can get the source tar balls from here:
http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-0.4.0.tar.gz
http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-0.4.0.tar.bz2

Binaries for the tools directory are also welcome (it has been tagged
with the same tag):
http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-tools-0.4.0.tar.gz
http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-tools-0.4.0.tar.bz2

If you built a binary, you can put it on the SF.net FTP server:
upload.sourceforge.net/incoming. The files will be preserved there for
24 hours, and cannot be downloaded from there. Just make sure to notify
me or Endy (or ideally, both of us at the same time :-) if you uploaded
any such binary there, so we can put it into the file release system.