[Scummvm-devel] Reminder: 0.4.1 coming in roughly two hours

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun May 25 05:40:03 CEST 2003

Just as a reminder, we have the 0.4.1 release scheduled for today. I
just synced the SDL backend and the scalers with the trunk (to get one
SDL bug fix, and the new advmame3x scaler, into 0.4.1). I also updated
the NEWS file, and changed all version strings I could find to 0.4.1

Porters, please make sure to update the version strings in your
projects etc. to 0.4.1, too. And make sure the branch still builds for
you. As a reminder, to get a checkout of the branch, you can use this
command:

   cvs -d :ext:USERNAME at cvs.scummvm.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/scummvm co
-r branch-0-4-0 -d scummvm-0.4.0 scummvm

This will get you the tip of that branch. Once we are all green, I'll
tag the tip of that branch as release-0-4-1, and make source tarballs
for it. I want to do that in roughly 2 hours from now, that would be
15:00 GMT / UTC.