[Scummvm-devel] Re: Scumvm question

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Oct 16 12:32:07 CEST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 16.10.03 um 19:46 Uhr schrieb chris niewiarowski:

> i was wondering since scumvm seems to run on so many platforms it must
> be quite portable, so i was wondering if there may be any plans to do
> a SkyOS port? SkyOS is maturing nicly and has a large user base that
> and MorphOS (thank you very much for the MorphOS port) are my primary
> operating systems. skyos and the comunity would be greatly apreciative
> of the port. please email me back with your thoguht abotu the subject.
> thank you

First off, it's better to contact the scummvm-devel mailing list, and
not any individuals.

Secondly, I am not aware of any of us using SkyOS, so no, we do not
have any plans for such a port. But assuming SDL has been "ported" to
SkyOS, I imagine it shouldn't be hard.

Anyway, if you want stuff to be ported to SkyOS, you should contact
people using SkyOS to do the work, and not us :-)