[Scummvm-devel] CVS: "added extra flag to mixer so we don't use free() on new'd pointers"

Joost Peters j at 7fc1.org
Fri Oct 24 17:40:42 CEST 2003

It's not simply a matter of changing the new to malloc() as the same
function that allocates the memory passed to the mixer is also used all over
the place in Queen (and they DELETE memory returned from it), so I can
either change all those references to free(), or add this to the mixer. Take
a pick.

Joost