[Scummvm-devel] renaming bs2 dir to sword2

Oliver Kiehl olki at scummvm.org
Mon Oct 27 13:35:03 CET 2003

Hi,

for reasons of consistency and to make the plugin system work
properly, I propose we file a SF support request to rename the `bs2'
dir to `sword2'. The problem with the plugin system, is that `make'
creates the shared object `libbs2.so'. Scummvm itself expects to
find `libsword2.so'. Granted, this could be fixed through a
quickhack, but I see no good reason to do that.

So unless anybody opposes within a day or so, we'll file a support
request. Max has already expressed his support (and has in fact
asked me to mention it in this mail. ;) )

-ok