[Scummvm-devel] Broken Sword II

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 9 06:57:06 CEST 2003

> From what I've been told, yes, eventually. I don't know much about
> that project though, except that it's going to be a lot more work
> than Broken Sword II.

Basically, Broken Sword II was the easier job - as the code is (slightly
:P) cleaner and was able to be used directly in CVS. Basically, what we
have in CVS at the moment is the original source but modified and
somewhat cleaned up.

Broken Sword 1 is however going to be rewritten, using the original source
as a basis. So it'll take longer. LavosSpawn is supposibly working on
this, but I'm not sure where he's at yet. It'll be a while off, but he
works fast once motivated... :)

 - Ender