[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.0 release schedule

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Mon Dec 6 14:34:05 CET 2004

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

>> Well, it seems you already fixed this one.
>
> Cool, I wasn't sure if that worked :-).

It did.  Almost.  Due to the inclusion of a virtual object in the Dir
struct I had to change the "delete dirs" statement into a delete[].
But otherwise everything was ok.

> Bootparams only work in debug mode -- so in addition, you have to
> specify "-d0" (or in your case:
>   ConfMan.set("debug", 0, Common::ConfigManager::kTransientDomain);

Ok, I'll have to try that later.

>> Also, there still seems to be no way of activating the aspect-ratio
>> feature from the menus.  Which means that there is no way to activate
>> it at all on the Dreamcast (even though it is implemented) since there
>> is no command line or settings file.
>
> And no "hot keys" are possible on the Dreamcast port either, I assume?

All keys are returned from the pollEvent() function, so if the engine
implements any "hot keys", they should work on the Dreamcast.  Unless
there is some bug, that is.  :-)

  // Marcus