[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.0 release schedule

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Sun Dec 12 14:16:01 CET 2004

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

>> - Dreamcast port ready
>
> -> As far as I know, this is ready with the exception of the virtual
> keyboard in the save dialog in the SCUMM frontend. Marcus?

Yup.  If the VK thing is fixed then everything is go AFAIK.  I got the
bootparam thing working ("debug" should be changed to "debuglevel"),
and managed to release the bunnies into the minefield just fine in
FT.  That's with a static binary mind, so there could theoretically be
some dynamic plugin-specific problem, but I don't have any easy way of
testing that without burning a disc (and I have no burner :).

  // Marcus