[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM addon files

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 16 15:37:10 CET 2004

Hi gang,

for some time we distribute queen.tbl file, which is required for
FOTAQ. Now we have also sky.cpt introduced for BASS and in the future
ITE language packs will be added to this list.

I propose to put all these files into scummvm-addon package which we
will produce with each release, something like
scummvm-addon-0.7.0.tar.bz2 for upcoming version.

Then in README and on the site we should enlist games which will
require this addon package. Instructions will be simple, something
like "extract this archive to some directory and specify that
directory as global extrapath in the GUI".

What do you think?

Eugene