[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM addon files

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Fri Dec 17 03:38:02 CET 2004

In the case of Sky and FOTAQ - Not during the game, they are loaded into
memory during launch. Currently, after looking for the game files
however (since thats a Detector requirement). Queen will only need it
for certain versions, anyway. And the Sky freeware download will be
updated with the extra file.

BS1/BS2 doesn't REQUIRE loading the replacement cutscenes in-game, but
it is recommended for the full experience.

 - Ender

--
James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>