[Scummvm-devel] New about dialog

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Dec 19 16:21:02 CET 2004

Yo folks,

I recently added a really unimportant new feature to HEAD CVS: A new
about dialog, which allows scrolling credits to display; it shows a
copy of our "credits" list now. Now, I was wondering if we want to try
to get this into 0.7.0 or not. Normally I'd be against this so close to
the planned release date. However in this case I am considering an
exception, for the following reasons:
* it is a relatively isolated change
* even if it is broken in some way, you could still use all of ScummVM
w/o problems
* it'd be nice for PR reasons to have the nicer dialog in the release
;-)

Cons:
* the credits text increases the DATA segment; maybe this poses
problems for PalmOS/WinCE ?
* ??? fill this in, please!

What do you think? In particular, I wonder if this runs on PalmOS?